Last year, I published a blog that I’d written years ago with the premise of ‘hiding nothing’ from you. People loved reading it and have asked me for a follow-up. So here it is, part 2 of When I Hide Nothing From You.
- I’m still not officially divorced (after 8 years of separation).
- I like milk chocolate better than dark chocolate.
- My hair is about 70% grey. I have very mixed feelings about this.
- I’m actually really, really, really normal.
- I’m a total homebody and I’d be happy if I pretty much never had to leave my home.
- I love online shopping!
- Even though I make plenty of money and frankly I’ve never been happier, I still sometimes wish Prince Charming would swoop in and take care of me.
- I secretly throw away my kid’s art and toys when they are sleeping.
- I used to shoplift (a lot) when I was a teenager and I occasionally have moments when I still see something I want and contemplate walking out of the store with it.
- I regularly let the dishes go without washing them for days at a time.
- I often only wash them when we start running out of clean plates. It’s always the plates….
- I love being a mom.
- Sometimes I want to just get in my car and drive away from everything. Drive and drive and never come back.
- I often wake up deeply anxious.
- I have a fear that all my teeth are going to fall out.
- I pretty much masturbate daily.
- I sure hope my parents aren’t reading this.
- I cannot have ice cream in the house without eating ALL of it.
- I doubt myself almost daily. Sometimes many times in a day.
- I long for a home to call my own, with land and trees and chickens and goats.
- Then I really would never leave my home!
- My idea of having ‘made it’ is an outdoor shower.
- I am afraid of dying.
- I am secretly afraid that I am actually really shallow and boring.
- One of my deepest fears is that no one wants me around and they are all just putting up with me to be nice.
- I feel very lost right now. I am putting one foot in front of the other. I am trying to find faith.
- I don’t know if I believe in God.
Got something you want to share? Leave it in the comments below.