Subtitle goes here
Coming July 2021
Boundaries are so fundamental to every aspect of our lives, that mastery over them is the fastest place of transformation for every one of us. When we’re clear on our boundaries, we know how to meet life in the midst of fear, overwhelm, and grief; we’re less derailed by what life throws at us; we have happier, healthier relationships, more fulfilling careers, and make better life decisions.
But traditional boundary work has been very limited in what it offers, focusing mostly on determining what we don’t want in our lives and learning to say no, when the beauty and power of boundaries extends far beyond this, into realms of unimaginable possibility and creation in our lives.
Join me for Beyond Boundaries, a 4-week, online, self-study program, where we’ll immerse ourselves in the beauty and possibility of boundaries, and you’ll learn:
- What you want; what you really want and how to distinguish between your yes, no and I don’t know…yet
- How to access and understand the full spectrum of boundaries — from your non-negotiables, to boundaries created from desire
- Real life practices to set and hold these boundaries in a way that others honor
- How to respond in the moment with grace and ease, as issues with boundaries arise
- How to use boundaries to navigate the world with ease and confidence and turn overwhelm into clarity
- The difference between learning to say no, and creating boundaries from your deepest desire (and how this eliminates chronic life and relationship dissatisfaction)
- A much larger perspective than what is being taught in traditional boundary work—one that will eliminate any hesitation you have about the power of boundaries in your life
Many of us struggle with boundaries, often without even knowing it.
We find ourselves having the same conversations, conflicts or issues with our bosses, intimate partners and family members, chronically unable to resolve them. We end up in jobs, relationships or situations, confused about how we got there. We find ourselves constantly tolerating other people’s behavior, leaving us resentful and unhappy in our relationships. These are all boundary issues.
“The kind of clarity boundaries bring at an energetic, relational and physical level, allows people to meet life without overwhelm, in a world that’s only getting more overwhelming by the minute.”
About Kendra Cunov
Founder of The Collective: A Global Web of Women Devoted to Embodied Wholeness, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and practicing authentic relating, embodiment practices and deep intimacy work for over fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women and couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication and full self-expression. She co-founded Authentic World and Fierce Grace, as well as The Embodied Relationship Training Salon (with John Wineland), and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relational work on the planet.
She works with organizations and leaders, as well as men, women and couples, who know that embodied presence, truth, connection and integrity are our truest access points to success – in business and in love.