Sweet Darkness & Cultivating Deep Intimacy
The No Man Diet: Free Yourself
- Create the relationship of your dreams
- Gain emotional freedom
- Step into a deep and committed relationship with yourself
- Get in right relationship with men & The Masculine
I have felt, first hand, what has had me (and so many women) settle for scraps in relationships, instead of risking having nothing. Many of us are so terrified of ending up alone, we unconsciously create relationships that are actually deeply unsatisfying.
But settling for crumbs doesn’t keep you fed—it keeps you starving.
We’re at a unique time in history where we need each other less and we can choose each other instead. You can create the relationship of your dreams and experience an emotional freedom and inner liberation you’ve never felt before, and I’m here to show you how.
The No-Man Diet is a 12-week, women-only, online course, that involves:
- New Content Every Week
- Nurturing and Supportive Online Community of Women
- Weekly Personal Inquiry Work Practices
- Tools for Personal Reflection
- Access to a Collection of My All-Time Best Resources
- Daily Personalized Coaching in Our Private Facebook Group
- 4 x Live Coaching Calls with Kendra
This Program Is For You If...
- You find yourself chronically single
- You keep attracting the same kind of man
- Been to workshop after workshop about how to be ‘feminine enough’
- You go back to your ex (for sex)…even when you know he’s not right for you
- You’ve written countless Relationship Manifestos or Relationship Vision Boards
- Been on all the dating sites
- Tried to convince yourself you’re happy with the occasional hook-up
- Tried to convince yourself you’re ‘just fine without a man, thank you very much’
- Secretly read Cosmos “Top 10 Tips to Get The Man of Your Dreams” in the checkout line
This Program Is NOT For You If...
- You’re looking for a quick fix
- Still really think the ‘problem’ is those ‘5lbs I just can’t seem to lose’ (or some other version of believing that changing the way you look will change everything)
- Are unwilling to set boundaries & ask for what you (really) want
- You’re sure it’s all his fault