Embrace & embody the full spectrum of what it means to walk through the world as a woman – in every area of your life
Join a global web of women devoted to embodied wholeness and ‘doing sisterhood differently’
I am a woman who used to believe I didn’t belong in groups of women.
For years, I felt caught in a tug-of-war…
- I craved attention, and was afraid of attention because it didn’t feel safe.
- I knew I had big things to offer the world, and felt scared that others might judge me for my grand ambitions.
- I loved the quiet, simple life AND the wild all-night underground dance scene in San Francisco.
- Was I ‘masculine’ or ‘feminine’?
- Was I too purpose-driven, or not enough?
- Should I be self-reliant or ask for support?
I wanted all of it, but I thought I had to choose.
I lived too many years thinking I was the wrong kind of person and the wrong kind of woman.
And over the past 20 years, I’ve worked with countless women who’ve been held back by some version of these same unconscious beliefs – that only certain parts of you are acceptable in order to fit in – which leads to never feeling like you fully belong anywhere.
“The Collective is a rare opportunity to work both with an exceptional teacher and be part of a web of women who are committed to learning, growth, love and kindness.
A place where everyone can share exactly who they are, what they need, and where they struggle and be supported, held and guided as needed.
An impeccably facilitated group to explore and deepen our own growth and learnings about how we are in relationship with ourselves, our partners and the world.
A place not to fix what’s wrong, but to share in the idea of what’s possible.”
“There are many systems built against us as women, but our lives don’t need to be determined by the internal and external circumstances these systems create.”
— Kendra Cunov
For centuries, if a woman deviated from societal norms around female pleasure, purpose, and power — she was silenced.
The truth of this lives in our conscious memory, as well as our body-memory — which is passed down through generations.
It’s no wonder…
- We don’t feel safe to authentically feel and express our pleasure for fear of the way people will respond to us.
- We’re unsure of what our purpose is, or afraid of the judgment that might come from others if we fully step into it.
- We shy away from our power because power has been wielded for centuries in such threatening and destructive ways.
We think staying small keeps us safe.
The truth is…
Engaging with pleasure, purpose & power — consciously & through our bodies — is directly responsible for our sense of safety, meaning, fulfillment, and joy in life.
The truth is that pleasure, purpose and power are the three areas of our lives that are most crucial for the full expression of our essence in the world.
The truth is that pleasure, purpose & power are not luxuries to be dabbled in by those with the privilege of enough free time, money & resources.
The truth is, that in order for humans to have any chance of changing the world for the better, women must become fiercely devoted to pleasure, purpose & power — in a living, breathing way.
When these channels are flowing freely, they guide us as whole beings on the earth — creating happier people, healthier families, and better societies for us all.
As a woman…
To embody pleasure, live your purpose, and know your power is a revolutionary act.
I believe the path to healing the world is through women embodying true pleasure, living their purpose, and stepping into their power.
I believe there is no greater imperative on the planet right now than for women to truly come alive — together.
…which is why I created The Collective.
“Every woman has to be part of something like The Collective … A sacred and safe space for sisterhood, where there is space for all our wildness and all of our wisdom that lies within our bodies. Kendra facilitates magnificently – in her teachings, and also by sharing her life with us — how to navigate all of our currents.”
The Collective is a global community of women committed to living our lives powerfully, lifting each other up, and supporting every woman to live a wildly flourishing life.
“The Collective is a home and a community that you deeply yearn for and which you didn’t know you wanted/needed in your life. It is the type of community of women that feels rare, the type of community that honors and begs for your whole self, now, and as you evolve and change.
I would say that the women in the Collective (including Kendra) offer through their own experiences so much learning and inquiry into my own experience, that I don’t know how I got this far without a community like this.
It feels like the thing that has been missing all of my life, these types of relationships with other women.”
“Thank you for curating this community and holding the vision for a space that feels like the truth of how women can and do show up for each other. It is something that I feel has been culturally lacking in my life and which feels deeply nourishing to me.”
The Collective is my response to my life’s calling to support women in creating lives that are filled with meaning — even (or perhaps especially) in the midst of challenging or seemingly mundane experiences.
The container is broad, but deep, because it gives us the potential to work with everything.
We can’t predict big life experiences, or the support we will want & need between those big life events.
One woman might be creating the partnership of her dreams and another might be going through the death of a parent, while many are simply in the midst of daily life that already takes so much from us.
“I can’t tell you how much I felt caught by the women in The Collective during one of the hardest periods of my life. That is priceless. And now I have some of the closest friendships with women I’ve ever had that nourish me in all the ways I long to be nourished in friendship.” -AC
In The Collective…
You can never be too big, too tender, too messy, or too powerful.
The Collective is unlike any other community of women you’ve ever experienced.
In many places, you ‘belong’ if you wear the right clothes or talk the right way. Basically, if you are the same as everyone else.
But The Collective isn’t about fitting in.
The Collective is a place where you BELONG.
The Collective is a place where you can talk about anything.
A place to whine, vent, celebrate, cry, feel joy, be needy.
A place to celebrate successes, wins, and courageous risks.
A place to lean into aspects of yourself you didn’t know existed.
A place to birth new ideas, ways of being, to live into your full potential.
The Collective is a place that holds all of who you are.
“It’s a web of women like you’ve never met before. I have always been uncomfortable, uneasy, and unsure of women’s groups before. The Collective has changed that for me.”
“One of the best parts of The Collective is continually allowing myself to be among the women, not trying to ‘fit in’…”
“There is space for showing up however you are… I love the way all the women respect and honor each other so deeply. I feel fully supported by and in this community.”
What makes The Collective different from other coaching programs?
In many group coaching programs, everyone is working on similar things. It might be a particular kind of relationship, or growing your business, or practicing being more visible and sharing your voice.
You join a program… and then life happens.
You and your partner move across the country for a new opportunity. Or you are faced with a challenging medical situation. Family ‘drama’ rears its head.
It can feel awkward to talk about what’s going on in your personal life. Or you might feel pressured to “keep up” with everyone else, even though that’s not what you need right now.
Your journey within The Collective is deeply personal and tailored to YOU.
You can never be ‘behind.’ You never need to ‘catch up.’
Unlike other coaching programs, The Collective is a place to bring all of who you are — no matter what you’re going through or what you’re working on.
In The Collective we consciously, compassionately, and creatively embrace & embody the full spectrum of what it means to walk through the world as a woman – in every area of your life:
Relationship & Intimacy
Work, Business & Career
Pleasure, Purpose, & Power
Feminine Expression & Masculine Structure
In The Collective you will:
- Learn how to shift from competition to collaboration with other women.
- Receive regular coaching, support & practices tailored to you & your life.
- Enter into a space to reveal & be witnessed — with deep & non-judgmental listening — as well as to witness other women in their own powerful process.
- Gain practical tools to apply immediately, that will shift how you experience your life — from that of a burden into a sacred & heart-felt expression.
- Learn how deeply normal, similar & human all of us women are — across age, race & cultural differences.
You don’t have to do this alone.
There’s an African Proverb that says, “If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together,” and I would add, “if you want to go deep, go together.”
So what do members of The Collective get?
- 2 live group coaching sessions with Kendra each month. Dive deep into how the monthly themes apply to your specific life experience and learn from others during live coaching calls.
- Lunar Cycle reflection tools for powerful growth, including New & Full Moon practices to connect you to our natural cycles and seasonal rhythms. Plus Monthly New Moon Astrology calls with our resident Astrologer.
- Weekly Guided Inquiry. Stay grounded with weekly guided inquiry prompts.
- A wise council of women to check in with. Immerse yourself inside our online community forum, with other women dedicated to transforming their lives from the inside out by connecting, sharing, and learning from the experiences of others. There are also Monthly Community Connection calls led by our Collective members.
- Intention-Setting and Completion Homework to set you up for success and support your full integration of the transformations you experience.
- A Library of Resources, Teaching, and Practices. Get access to Kendra’s favorite books, audios, and downloads from the resource library, along with her best teachings and practices in both video and blog format. These include practices for self-awareness, energetic clarity, embodied expression, as well as teachings from past events, and more!
“The Collective is a non-traditional way to learn about yourself. There is a lot of personal exploration, but I’ve found parts of me I didn’t know existed amongst the other women. The calls with Kendra are a breath of fresh air for me.”
- Mentorship from long-term students & dedicated practitioners.
- Member Site. A virtual hub that holds all call recordings, teachings, practice videos and resources for easy access anytime.
- Bonus content including tools, practices and teachings created specifically for YOU. Kendra will be with you every step of the journey, responding regularly in the Community Forum & creating content in response to your specific & unique inquiries throughout the process.
“I LOVE all the calls. The moon phase calls are always exactly right and I also really (really!!) love the community calls. These feel deeply nourishing and allow us to show up in a less structured way. I get to learn about the women in a different context and I love that.”
PLUS! Brand New Teaching for Fall 2021:
The holy trinity of wholeness for women
Your journey in The Collective begins with Pleasure. Purpose. Power
Your first 12 weeks in The Collective will revolutionize every area of your life
I truly believe that the path to healing the world is through women embodying true pleasure, living their purpose, and stepping into their power.
Which is why we will begin with a 12-week exploration of Pleasure, Purpose, and Power.
This curriculum is 20 years of training, research, study, teaching, and personal practice distilled down to 12 weeks of the essential lessons and practices you need to walk as a whole woman in the modern world.
And it is ONLY available to members of The Collective.
- Discover how pleasure lives in, and moves through, your body — and how to unlock your access to it.
- Uncover and learn how to live your purpose every day — regardless of the circumstances you find yourself in.
- Experience the true power that resides within you — and release blocks you may have to expressing that power.
- Step into your purpose in a way that feels authentic, grounded, and powerful.
- Detangle the knots of cultural norms and narratives around what is and isn’t acceptable when it comes to pleasure, purpose, and power as a woman.
- Learn how embodying pleasure, purpose and power in simple & practical ways allows you to experience a deeper sense of meaning, joy and fulfillment in your day-to-day life.
- Gain a felt-sense of what true pleasure is — distinct from the junk-food options sold to us by advertising and porn.
- Get back in the director’s seat of your life and learn how to move through the world in a powerful way, making confident choices so you never second-guess yourself again.
- Create practices for experiencing pleasure in your day-to-day life — that feel both expansive, as well as safe and accessible.
- Explore embodied power in a way that is truly connected to the betterment of all.
- Experience a space where it is truly welcome to shine as brightly as you do!
“If I could only have one life coach in my back pocket for the rest of my life it would be Kendra!
She has this amazing gift of being both a neutral mirror and the warmest nurturing energy I’ve ever experienced — a magical combo that fosters deep transformation while being trauma sensitive (which was important for me.)
The depth of her wisdom and her SEEING is something I haven’t experienced often in my life — and this allowed me to feel truly met and championed in my range and in my power.” —Nadia Munla
Pleasure is the beating heart of life.
We live in a culture that conflates pleasure with sex, and has led us to believe that both are sinful and cannot be trusted.
This incredibly narrow definition stops us from seeing the truth: That the energy of pleasure is the same energy that creates the cosmos, turns the planets, and from which all life on earth arises. When we turn away from pleasure, we lose touch with our life force. When we lose touch with our life force, we lose connection with the very reason we are here.
In this module you will not only learn & understand, but practice & deeply embody your True Pleasure in guided & safe ways.
Artwork by Tina Maria Elena
Purpose is who we are, while we’re doing whatever we do.
We’ve been taught that purpose is what we do.
We misunderstand purpose to be something we’re exceptionally gifted at or something that has a tangible outcome in the world. As a result, we get stuck trying to figure it out, silently judging ourselves for having no purpose at all.
But the truth is: our purpose is who we are, not what we do. Our purpose is dependent on nothing, and we can devote ourselves to living our purpose, no matter the circumstances.
In this module you will get in touch with the Purpose that wants to live through you, as well as how to bring this Purpose more fully into your life.
Power is the natural by-product of connecting with life force & aligning with our deeper purpose.
There’s a social pressure to be powerful as a modern woman, but only the right amount of powerful.
If we’re too powerful, we’ll be crucified. On top of that, history has repeatedly given us bad role models of power, and as a result, we hold back our potential—to the detriment of our lives and the world around us. But power is not what we’ve been led to think it is. When we practice in the realms of pleasure and purpose, we are organically led into our true power. And True Power benefits all.
In this module you will experience your own Power in a way that benefits all, and that allows you to create more of the world you truly know is possible.
Artwork by Tina Maria Elena
Beyond diving deep into pleasure, purpose and power, here’s what else we’ll cover:
Untangle Cultural Misconceptions
Humans are social creatures, which means we all buy into cultural and sub-cultural narratives that aren’t authentic to us. Our community, family & place-based cultures have penetrated our psyche with many misconceptions about pleasure, purpose and power, that aren’t true for us as individuals, and this misalignment causes us confusion and distress. In this program we will step outside this matrix in order to create more choice in our lives.
Learn to Hold Paradox
There’s an inner revolt that happens when life asks us to hold multiple and seemingly-opposing ideas and experiences at the same time. This thread flows through much of the unhappiness and discontentment I see in the women I work with. The capacity to hold our personal paradoxes and the paradoxes of life creates soul-freedom.
Develop Range & Authenticity
What does it mean to be authentic and how do we even begin expressing our authentic selves in the world? Learn how the narratives you’ve adopted about yourself are not always true. We have so much more choice and power when we open ourselves up, not just to who and what we think we are—but also to who and what we think we aren’t.
Many women struggle with trust—whether it’s within themselves, their relationships, towards one another, or out in the world. It’s a huge area with many nuances, but all trust begins with self-trust. Through developing deep, deep, deep self-trust we will build our capacity to trust — which is fundamental to opening up the channels of pleasure, purpose and power in our bodies and in our lives.
Uncover Deep Bodily Truths
Knowing our deepest truth is often very simple, but also incredibly tricky. Most of the time we already know what’s true for us. The problem is, we put buffers between ourselves and our direct experience of our truth. Explore all the reasons why we do this, and learn how to access your deepest truths at any moment.
Connect to Source
Alan Watts said “You didn’t come into this world. You came out of it, like a wave from the ocean. You are not a stranger here.” When we remember that we are of this world, and truly not a stranger to it, we tap into an infinite energetic resource & become connected to boundless creativity. Learning to tap into this source is essential for developing trust and opening up the channels of pleasure, purpose and power in our lives. Learn how to touch, honor, and connect with the ever-present and eternal source within you to create a more powerful, meaningful, fulfilling life.
Course begins October 3. Limited spots available.
How do I know if The Collective is right for me?
You may want a place like The Collective in your life if…
- You ‘hold’ so much for the people in your life, but don’t receive the ‘holding’ you need. You are ready to not have to do it all alone.
- You may have felt like you didn’t fit in with other groups of women, but you’re ready to shift that. You want to cultivate deeper connections.
- You believe your body holds wisdom even if you’re not sure how to access it (yet).
- You have a wild (and possibly ‘unreasonable’) vision for your life and the world, and are ready to be fully supported in that vision.
- You believe in honoring your natural cycles and seasonal rhythms (even if you haven’t always know how to).
- You want to feel fully expressed as a woman and embody your feminine expression, but you’re not quite sure how.
- You don’t know what your purpose is, you fear you might not have one, or you’re afraid to fully step into it because of the judgments of others or the changes it might require you to make in your life.
- You want to feel empowered — to set boundaries, tap into your truth, and make confident decisions about your life.
- You want to know how to feel true pleasure in your body.
- Your life feels like it’s missing the vibrancy you deeply desire, and you’re not sure what’s blocking it. You want to feel on fire for life!
- You welcome diversity, stand for equality and care about kindness.
- You’re ready & willing to let go of being ‘good’ in order to be YOU.
The Collective is a place for all womxn-identified humans, including transgender, from all walks of life.
We have had women in their 20s & in their 70s. Gay, straight & bi women. Married women. Single women. And women in ‘non-traditional’ relationships.
Women from all over the USA, as well as women from Europe, South America & Australia.
There are many mothers in The Collective, and women who have no desire to become mothers.
“I so love the safe, trusting, loving way the Collective is held and supported. It’s done impeccably and I’m so grateful. The communication is excellent and timely, we know when group calls are, and I’m so thankful for all the feedback and comments from Kendra and others when I post.”
“What I love most about The Collective is how everyone is held so lovingly in their experience and also in their power. I feel fully supported by and in this community.
This space not only accepts, but welcomes, invites & celebrates all of you!!
More Benefits Of Joining The Collective
- Connection with a global community of deep, powerful, devoted (as well as sassy, sexy & playful) women (*ahem* just like YOU)
- Private classes with guest teachers: Women experts in their field
- Regular live coaching with Kendra Cunov (founder of The Collective & The Fierce Grace Incubator) at a fraction of the cost
- New monthly teachings for every aspect of your life: Relationship, Family, Spirituality, Boundaries, Sexuality, Self-Love…
- Specific tools for integrating these teachings into your life
- In the words of one member: “A wise council of women to check in with whenever I need it.”
- Embodied practices that really work
- Personal coaching from Kendra within the Community Forum
- A space that truly welcomes & holds ALL of you
- More joy, tenderness & down-to-earth sharing than you even knew to want!
- An added bonus: When you join, you don’t have to wait until the next call to dive in! You get instant access to classes ranging from ‘Get In Right Relationship With Your Money’ to ‘Access The Wisdom of Your Body’ to ‘Create Your (Next) Year From the Ground of Devotion”, as well as replays of sessions taught by world-class guest teachers, and more!
“My top three benefits from being part of The Collective are: 1) More time with Kendra and her deep deep generous love and teachings. 2) Learning how to ask for what I need (asking specifically for what kind of support or feedback). 3) Learning how to open up and share how I’m feeling / doing with the group (very scary for me but so rewarding when I do). 4) A sense of love and support for any challenges (or successes) I am experiencing. (Ok, that’s four…!)
What if I’m ‘not a group person’?
Here’s the thing — I’ve been working with groups for 20 years, and I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that our deepest transformation occurs in community. I also know that I could talk ‘til the cows come home about the power of community & it might all still go in one ear & out the other, so here is what the actual members of The Collective had to say:
“(Before I joined The Collective) I was scared about whether I fit with a community of women. I was scared that I was too weird and my experiences were too much and that I would be ignored. I worried that I was not advanced enough in my healing/self awareness journey to participate. I worried I would be ‘told’ something I wasn’t willing to hear or take action on. Fuck, it took me more than two years of stalking Kendra’s work and longing to engage more deeply to actually build the courage to dive in (first with Beyond Boundaries, then Relationship by Design, then the Collective).
What put my concerns to rest were a few things — one is that I understand and feel my energy in relation to things and everything about it screamed “YES!!!!!”, even through the fear. I knew it was exactly the right thing for me.
Then when I got started in the Collective, I wasn’t pushed to show up in any specific way, I watched and waited, feeling all the shit that was coming up and kept being offered the invitation. I watched how the women were all engaging, and I guess it allowed me to trust I was right and that I could participate. I felt the energy and connection of how everyone was showing up and honestly, I fell in love with the women and the group.“
“(The Collective) is filling a desire I didn’t really know I had (or at least not to the extent that I was consciously aware of). I feel grateful and fortunate that all the women who are members of the community are here and open to showing up as themselves in each moment and playing at their edges, wherever that may be in that moment.”
“In The Collective I found Sisterhood and support; I have found a place that I feel sharing is safe.”
“Thank you for curating this community and holding the vision for a space that feels like the truth of how women can and do show up for each other. It is something that I feel has been culturally lacking in my life and which feels deeply nourishing to me.”
“The more women have joined, the better it has become. I look forward to the community growing even more!”
“I was surprised by how much I love the women who make up The Collective!”
Join The Collective for a year of growth, practice, and community
What is being offered in The Collective is not a quick-fix, but an opportunity for integration of concepts, experiences, practices, and relationships over time.
The container is broad, but deep, because it gives us the potential to work with everything. Rather than seeking peak experiences through doing a program, then going back into everyday life, not knowing how to integrate, and often having the work fall to waste, The Collective is about long-term integration — through community as well as coaching — that meets you right where you are and works with you in a moment to moment way, to make the shifts you want to make in your life over time.
This is why The Collective is a year-long commitment to practice and growth. Something magical & tangible happens when we make a commitment—we remove the energy leak of the recurring choice-point. When we commit, we put ourselves in the crucible of the container, and life arises to meet us there.
“(The Collective) is a very simple container that has space for everything. The women are AMAZING. It’s A LOT of value for the monetary investment — I got my money’s worth from the first call with Kendra and it has only expanded from there!”
When I was a little girl, I had a strong connection to pleasure through the sense of awe I felt for all of Life. I was blessed to grow up surrounded by nature: the sound of birds, the smells of the seasons changing, the beauty of abundant wildflowers in spring, the feel of the wind on my skin — these were my constant companions as a child. Unfortunately, the people where we lived weren’t safe. I saw how other young girl’s innocent displays of sensuality were commodified in inappropriate ways, so I developed a fear of pleasure and sexual expression. My mother also had a classically second wave feminist view of women and power, in that she very much embraced the idea of women being independent. While I value the strength she imparted on me, and see the value in being capable, she also imparted a defiant guardedness that left me defended and alone, not knowing how to ask for or receive support.
In my early 20’s I entered the world of exploratory sexuality and polarity teachings. Much of what I encountered expanded my world, but I also found limitations in the realm of The Feminine being taught by men. In this world I discovered I could let go and be adored, but I was also criticized for my strong opinions and clear sense of self as ‘unfeminine’.
I craved attention, and was afraid of attention; I knew I had big things to offer the world, and felt scared that others might judge me for my grand ambitions; I loved the quiet, simple life AND the wild all-night underground dance scene in San Francisco. I wanted all of it, but I thought I had to choose.
For years I felt caught in a tug-of-war, trying to determine: Was I ‘masculine’ or ‘feminine’? Was I too purpose-driven, or not enough? Where did my true power lie?
What I discovered through seeking and learning, through trial and error, through falling in love and having my heart broken, and ultimately through becoming a mother, the dissolution of my marriage, and losing everything I always thought I wanted — was that Pleasure, Purpose, and Power are within me, can never be taken from me, and are parts of me that are dependent on no external permission.
This is what I want to offer you: True Freedom.
“Everything Kendra teaches is gold. This program will blow your mind in the best possible way.” —Jamie Jenson
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t know anything about embodied wholeness?
That’s great! Kendra will offer you everything you need to take these practices on, one step at a time.
Is this only for female-born/cis-gender women?
Absolutely not. The Collective is a space for all womxn-identified humans including transgender. I acknowledge that working with transgender women is not my area of expertise & I still have a lot of learning to do. I am committed to that learning & to continuing to make The Collective a safe space for all womxn.
I have worked with many gay, bi & queer women in the areas of pleasure, purpose & power over the past 20 years. These teachings and practices are for all of us!
Is this a group only for young(er) women, old(er) women, mothers, single women, etc...?
The Collective is for all women. All walks of life.
We have had women in their 20’s & in their 70’s. Gay, straight & bi women. Women from all over the USA, as well as women from Europe, South America & Australia. There are many mothers in The Collective, as well as many single women, and women who have no desire to become mothers.
I'm happily married/partnered. Is this program still for me?
One of the biggest challenges I have seen in the women I work with is not creating time for pleasure, personal practices, or to follow their true passions once they are in relationship. Your relationship(s) will suffer if you do not engage in this work, and your relationship(s) will thrive if you do!
When are the live calls?
In The Collective, we are dedicated to following the natural rhythms of the seasons, the moon, etc…
As part of this, the live calls with Kendra are held on (or very close to) the New & Full Moons, rather than on an arbitrary recurring day or date.
Also, since we truly are a global community, we vary call times to accommodate women in different time zones.
Call times vary between morning Pacific Time (e.g. 9am or 10am) and early afternoon Pacific Time (e.g. 2pm or 3pm).
All calls are recorded and uploaded to your member site within 48 hours.
What if I can’t attend the live sessions?
All calls, practices, and teachings are recorded, and available on the Member Site.
The group calls are a place to receive regular live coaching with Kendra, and there are women in The Collective who get enormous value through the recordings & engaging in the Community Forum.
I already feel overwhelmed. I’m not sure I need another thing ‘to do’...
Then, my love, you definitely need The Collective.
This is a space to hold YOU.
About Kendra Cunov
Founder of The Collective: A Global Web of Women Devoted to Embodied Wholeness, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and practicing authentic relating, embodiment practices and deep intimacy work for over fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women and couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication and full self-expression. She co-founded Authentic World and Fierce Grace, as well as The Embodied Relationship Training Salon (with John Wineland), and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relational work on the planet.
She works with organizations and leaders, as well as men, women and couples, who know that embodied presence, truth, connection and integrity are our truest access points to success – in business and in love.
“In this community there are others who see and honour me and what my potential is sometimes more than I do. I am both held in how I am feeling and experiencing things now and invited into a new experience and exploration at the same time. This level of trust in the truth of my ‘ANDs’ by others feels like I am being offered trust/knowing in my capacity and ability to move into even greater awareness than I sometimes can hold by myself. “
“The only challenges I have had are welcome (?) challenges. Where my idea of myself has been challenged and where my ego is raging against me in reference to some idea or inquiry. These are the best type of challenges and despite how they sometimes feel, are exactly what I am looking for and am grateful for receiving – they mean something important has been keyed on. What has supported me is knowing there is space and time to be with them and no requirement to fix them or even to speak to them. I’ve noticed I’ve been able to give myself more permission to sit with things and not share immediately (as compared to in the past) and I feel this is because of the energy and container that is created in the Collective. The genuine flow of how people show up really supports this.”
“If you looking for an amazing group of women, whole heartedly committed to a path of pleasure, embodiment, and authenticity…The Collective is for you.”
Limited spots available in order to maintain group intimacy.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com