- This event has passed.
Sacred Sovereignty: Embodied Practices for the Untamed Woman
October 4 @ 7:00 pm - October 6 @ 5:00 pm
Woman, you are magic.
Join Kendra Cunov and an intimate group of dedicated women for a deep & restorative retreat to awaken the full expression of your untamed life. This is an experiential retreat and during our time together, you will not only learn, conceptually but also practice in a way that allows you to take into your life, in the following areas:
- Intuition & Trust: When you trust yourself deeply & have a strong connection to your intuition, you can trust that you will always know how to respond – in any situation. This is also the essential foundation needed in order to truly trust others.
- Authenticity & The Shadow: Uncover who you are & realize you get to determine it. We’ll work together to shed light on, and consciously include the parts of ourselves that we’ve disowned, so we can create true sovereignty through wholeness.
- Embodiment & Expression: In this weekend you will develop the capacity to fully express all of yourself – not only through words but through your body – in service of learning how to truy transmit your authentic self into the world.
- Pleasure & Purpose: The force of creation – he pulse of life itself – is full of pleasure. Being connected to that pulse is how we uncover our purpose in the world.
- Energetic Range & Flexibility: Learn how to embody the full range of who you are, so you have access to all parts of yourself in any moment.
Sacred Sovereignty is our true power.
It’s a deep commitment and devotion to living a chosen life every day, and it is meeting every moment like it’s the exact moment we most desire to be living, including any part of us that wants it to be different. This kind of living comes from a connection to our true essence, a felt-sense of self-trust & intuition and when we harness its power moment to moment, we live a full, whole & deeply fulfilled life.
Through the process of this experiential retreat, you’ll discover:
- A deeper connection to self, intuition and personal power. You’ll learn what your true intuition is, how it lives & expresses through you. From the tools offered, you’ll come to trust your intuition in every circumstance.
- What freedom feels like, and the knowledge and experience that you can be free in any moment – even if you also want something more or different.
- The transformative power of a circle of women and why it’s incredibly important for there to be women-only spaces, where we can tell the truth: About our trauma, power, and lived experience of being a woman.
- The difference between intellectually understanding things and having an embodied experience of them, and why the latter is so important for health and wholeness.
- How to have space and compassion for your own sorrow and grief and rage, and still find joy and pleasure, no matter what.
Join us for this deep and immersive in-person retreat, to awaken your soul and untame your spirit.
The world is calling for nothing less from you.
“Where there is a woman there is magic.
If there is a moon falling from her mouth, she is a woman who knows her magic, who can share or not share her powers.
A woman with a moon falling from her mouth, roses between her legs and tiaras of Spanish moss, this woman is a consort of the spirits.”
― Ntozake Shange